Design and Fabrication
FlexCom’s industrial fabric expansion joints and metal bellows are installed throughout the United States and around the globe, engineered to withstand harsh conditions in challenging environments. At FlexCom, we custom design and fabricate each expansion joint for high quality and reliability. Our state-of-the-art design and fabrication process ensures on-time delivery, precision engineering and unmatched quality.
- Design. We work closely with each customer to provide the optimum custom expansion joint or metal bellows for the particular environment and application. After reviewing customer specifications, our engineering department develops initial drawings using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software providing the optimum configuration while keeping within budget and delivery constraints.
- Fabrication. After client approval of the expansion joint or metal bellows design, production begins. Our state-of-the-art facility includes Computer Numerical Control (CNC) fabric cutting tables and high definition plasma arc cutters to ensure the CAD-based drawings are followed exactly. Parts also may be painted and/or chemically treated.
- Real-time tracking. Each job is monitored for quality and production using real-time tracking. This allows us to deliver jobs on time, every time.
- Fabrication and testing. All FlexCom welders are ASTM certified to ensure the highest quality fabrication. After expansion joints are assembled and welded, they undergo testing at our automated pressure stations.
- Delivery. Our Bath, Pennsylvania facility is strategically located near major air, rail and trucking facilities enabling us to deliver your fabric expansion joints and metal bellows quickly and efficiently. Emergency overnight delivery is available.
- Support. All FlexCom expansion joints and metal bellows are shipped with manuals and maintenance schedules and are backed by a warranty. Questions? Our customer service and engineering departments are available to assist you. Contact us at 888-376-FLEX.
Rely on FlexCom for all your custom industrial fabric expansion joints and metal bellows.
Connect with FlexCom
For all your Custom Metal Bellows, Fabric Expansion Joint & Industrial Damper needs turn to FlexCom. We promise on-time delivery, consistently superior service and precision-engineered products.